Thursday, March 11, 2010

Asking the wrong question

As you read this, keep in mind that the door to the roof access in our home is in the toilet....

Leah, flush the toilet!
Leah! Flush the toilet!
Leah!!!! You have to flush the toilet after you're finished!!
Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(imagine a month or five have passed with the above being said again... and again... and again...)

Leah, you know you should flush the toilet when you've finished aye?
Yes Mum.
Then why don't you?
'Cause if I flush the toilet the monster will hear me and come down the door and get me.

Mmmm... why didn't I ask it that way months ago??

4 comments:

Jacinda said...

LOL! Sounds perfectly logical to me. :D

Itworksforbobbi said...

See? There is ALWAYS a good reason ;)

mum said...

Oh Leah, you slay me!
OK mum, how are you going to solve this one?

Janferay said...

Daddy is going to lift her up there so she can see nothing is living up there. She is keen to look herself.