Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ammon's first hair cut

Our friend Leigh-Anne came to cut Ammon's hair today. He was so good (why did I expect him not to be??), just sitting there watching his tv shows eating some lolly crocodile's she had brought to bribe him with. But really she could have done it without the bribe. He now looks like a little boy instead of a toddler, the affro is gone and a tidy cut in it's place.

Ammon before:

During:

and after:



Nate has gone to conference in Auckland till tomorrow night, and it's busy here. He left last night. Today was the school run and home in time to cook some cinnamon buns before Ammon's haircut, then I hosted a morning tea, the boys had a sleep then the school run again. Home for homework, dinner then I have a parenting course with Lisa McKimm.
Tomorrow is rubbish day, school and kindy run, then straight to the dentist for me. Em's choir performance at lunch time, pick the kids up, homework/jobs, dinner then basketball. Oh fun.

3 comments:

mum said...

The haircut looks gorgeous. Does it still look that good after a night sleeping on it? Need any help today?

Jacinda said...

Aw, he looks so cute! What a difference. I need to make a dentist appt too - check up only - but I keep putting it off.

Janferay said...

Yeah - why is that? We got our reminder in January, I finally made it there last week. One tooth was a bit sensitive one day, called the dentist, got in the next day and he said I was all good. No fillings needed. YAY! However I did have to go back today for a clean with the hygienest. I'm lazy about looking after my gums. SO much better when I do... duh me.