Thursday, December 09, 2010

I'm back

I need sleep.

Since I started Caleb on solids a week ago and then he got his 5 month immunizations he has been a bit of a nightmare. His sleeping has gone all topsy-turvy and I feel like the walking dead. Nathan too. Yup, having fun.

My mind is a bit blank right now, but just letting you know we are still alive and now on the countdown to school holidays. So glad Grace is moving in down the road, it'll give my kids someone to play with during the holidays (when we're not off camping).

Ok will write more... soon...

3 comments:

mum said...

Grace really wanted to go home with Leah this morning. She just loves playing with the kids. Guess us oldies are too boring.

Jacinda said...

Brooke was excited to get Emmy's party invitation in the mail today.

Jacinda said...

Hey, any chance Brooke could stay a couple of nights with you after Emmy's birthday? Then Emmy could come back up here for a few days.