Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chicken Pox

Here's some pics of the kids welcoming Daddy home from his weekend in Adelaide. They were SO happy to see him. Plus some from chipmunks with the Bells/Prattley's.





We've had a chicken pox invasion of late. My poor Caleb has it bad. Especially on his head and groin and even has some in his mouth and on his eyeball! He's still fairly happy though. Ammon has it pretty mildly.


And here is one of Caleb. I had left him in his highchair having dinner while I went to start his bath. Leah and Ammon's noodles were cooling on the table. When I came back this is what I found. . . .

2 comments:

Domestic C.O.O. said...

Kids do the funniest things. Cooper just this past week used a zinc based bum rash cream to spread all over himself and the sofa. I am glad you took a picture!
I hope your household gets better soon.

mum said...

At least Caleb is using a spoon(?)
Poor spotty boy. So glad all the kids got together at Chipmunks. We will miss Ryan and Logan.