Saturday, May 09, 2009

What we've been up to

Rock Climbing. The girls loved it! I think we need to try the one in Auckland though, that sounds fun.School.... Kindy.... Work.... real fun stuff.
The Elders joined us for Family Home Evening on Monday. For the lesson they had us draw something we enjoy doing as a family. Leah's was going rock climbing, Nate's was camping and jumping on the trampoline. Mine was sitting together for dinner and Emerson's was what everyone else had drawn.

It's Mothers Day tomorrow - so Mum - Happy Mothers Day. I appreciate all that you do for me and I'm really glad that you look after Ammon and that he has such a great time with you. I hope you have a great day.
As for me, I'm having a day without children. That doesn't seem quite right somehow but the girls are far more excited about going to Ryan's birthday then spending the day with me, so I'll just enjoy some me time (and it will be just ME time 'cause Nate will be at meetings probably). Mmmm... lonely....

4 comments:

Jacinda said...

Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow! Did you get the video email I sent you? I wouldn't mind a day by myself to scrap, but... probably not this mothers day. I'll be spending part of it at Ryan's party which should be lots of fun. No other set plans for the rest of the day. Enjoy your time alone. Relax. Read. Scrap. Sleep. Wanna swap places?? :D

mum said...

Happy Mothers'Day! You are doing a wonderful job as a mother.
And happy church day not having to chase Ammon around.
When all of you were small I would have loved an 'only me' day.

Gran Denny said...

Happy mothers day Janferay, and thank you for being such a choice sister in the gospel.

Yvette said...

Hope you had a fab day yesterday. We've had a weekend full of parties and kids and noise, so by the time everyone left on Sunday I was more than ready for some quiet time!