Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Silky smooth....

My brother and his sweetheart are expecting twins, so my sisters and I have been giving LOTS of advice. Every other day I think of something else to tell them. I know what works for one person doesn't always work for another, but there are things I wish I had known when I had my first daughter that no one told me. Simple things that sometimes seem so obvious but as a new Mum you really have no idea!
So.... I'm going to put in a plug for my favourite pregnancy cream:
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula - Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks.

I used this every morning once I got a bit of a tummy and it works! I would even use it for a while after I had my babies as my body changed again. Fantastic stuff I think.
(Just don't forget to put it on your breasts too!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about the Palmers cocoa butter creme. I also used it ever day through both my pregnancies and don't have any stretch marks at all. And both boys were big!!

Jacinda said...

It would've worked for me if I'd remembered to use it I guess :P Mind you my brain gets a little fried when I'm pregnant - I would forget EVERYTHING. Totally couldn't tell you what I had for breakfast that day if you asked me. However, in saying that, I didn't get stretch marks either, even though I didn't use it :D

Anonymous said...

I used it and bio oil and have a lot of new stretch marks. But my plastic surgeon said I have 'prone'skin for scarring and I already had a quite a few before I got pregnant. Still I liked the palmers and still use it hoping to minimise the damage!

Anonymous said...

It would be hard to tell if my stretch marks are pregnancy related or just overweight related!!!