Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Steps??

Ammon took his first steps tonight, how exciting is that?! I was sitting at our computer and he was standing at our chest about a metre away, when he let go... half turned to look at me... then took 2 or 3 steps to me. It was so cool! Yay, I can't wait for my baby to be walking. I love it when they can have some independance.
I love it when they can talk too. I've been trying to get him to say some words, you know... like "ta" and "bye bye" and "cat" and "Dad" and "Mum". Although he says Mum I'm not sure that he's really saying it in terms of me or just that happens to be the sound coming out of his mouth at that time. Ah well, it will come.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool! Just one more milestone in his development. It was always a bittersweet time for me as it meant my baby was one more step away from being a baby. Give him a big hug from me.

Anonymous said...

Going to be walking in time to run away from Nanny when she starts minding him! I've seen him standing alone practising his balancing. They grow up too quickly!!