Thursday, June 04, 2009

Sick sick sick

Don't come visiting us at the moment. We're a house full of sickies. Emerson started on Sunday with stomach bug - coming out both ends but was fine by Wednesday, however Ammon got it that morning and I had it by that night. It's been a miserable day today. Poor Ammon! Nanny came over to give him cuddles so that I could have a bit of a rest, not that I had much of one. Why is it that even when your body is most tired, or most drained that you feel like you need to tidy up your house?? I've never learnt to just stop and go to bed and let it all wait. Nate can do it but I don't. Silly woman.

I've thought lots of times lately that I would update this when one of the kids have done something worth telling, but as you can see I haven't. Ah well... maybe it's a MacDonald thing (aye boys?).

3 comments:

Nanny said...

He's a very sick boy. Hope he gets a decent sleep tonight. I'll still come tomorrow even if you're home so you can get some rest.

Yvette said...

Poor wee man (and you!). Ryan has spent last two days at home with conjunctivitis. Hopefully Logan won't catch it.

Jacinda said...

Brooke's immunity is low at the moment too. With School Sores around her mouth, it was painful for her to eat, but at least the antibiotic cream is finally working. She had to have 2 days off shcool till the drugs kicked in. And.....apparently when she had a sore throat last week she actually had tonsillitis. Tonsils are still quite big, but she doesn't need oral antibiotics now.