Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to School

Yay - school holidays are over! I like having some structure to our routine and set activities for the kids to do.
Emerson has been waiting for over a week for school to start again, her classroom has had some work done to it, and she was excited to see what it looks like this morning. She is hoping to do basketball and cricket this term.
Leah and Ammon start swimming and gymnastics this week, and they both love them so it will be fun for them. I was going to take Ammon for a kindy visit today but he had a temperature last night and I don't think he'll like going there today, so we'll just stay home instead. He slept with us from about midnight but had woken up twice before that, I knew it wasn't going to be a good night!
Nate went motorbike racing on Saturday - a cross country one. He came 7th in his class and loved it. He's going to be doing that series this summer aswell as another race series which is made up of three sprint races in a day. He's really into his bike riding right now.
The days are longer, the weather a bit better. Bring on summer!

2 comments:

mum said...

Hope Ammon is feeling good today. I am thinking of him and if he's at Daycare I hope he is happy.
It's good that Nathan has a hobby that he loves. I hope you get equal time off for yourself! Love you all

Jacinda said...

Brooke is enjoying being back at school. The only activities my girls have this term is swimming. The rest of the week is filled up with playdates with one friend or another.

We've been told to have our whole 2010 RS calendar sorted by November, so we're in the process of thinking up activities, Provident Living classes, etc. Would you be able to email me a list of the things you guys do for RS activities in your ward? Thanks heaps.