Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Learn-a-thon

The girls have a learn-a-thon next week. Emerson's is on her knowledge on NZ, Leah's is her knowledge of Hamilton (covering geography, history, famous people, sports and culture). If anyone wants to sponsor them, let us know. You can give a donation or an amount per correct question.
Money goes towards learning resources for their classrooms.

p.s. Had a visit with the midwife yesterday, baby is fine and seemingly happy to stay where it is for now. However I'll probably get booked in for an induction at the hospital perhaps Monday. Here's hoping it comes on it's own before then.

3 comments:

mum said...

I'll sponsor Leah for $5, same as Em.
Em tells me she has to drink more water. Is that to keep infections at bay?

Unknown said...

Put me and Dan down for $10 for each of our smart nieces :)

Yvette said...

Put us down for $10 each. I think I still have your bank details somewhere so can deposit directly.