Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Today is the day!

Well, it's supposed to be, but it's not. Nothing happening here folks.

....except a lot of housework. With nothing better to do, I have been spring cleaning. Not with a burning desire to nest, but that it has just bugged me long enough, and if I don't do it now it won't get done.

We are with slingshot. Today they did an upgrade in their system and now I have no landline. Finally got the internet working, but still no home phone. Don't miss it till you don't have it aye? There has been an upside to no internet today, I wouldn't have cleaned if I could have done family history or wasted time on facebook!

Oh well, we'll just stay here and wait....and wait.... till baby decides to come. Oh - boys names still welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you cousin! Hope baby comes soon. Jennie

mum said...

We want a baby.. we want a baby.. we want a baby......